Ok, I have to write a little review blasting the amazing team at Lululemon Palo Alto. I had the chance to go to the store yesterday, and try on some swag. Lordy do they have cute stuff. I am planning an event at FB, so naturally we went over to the store for a meeting. Little did we know we had the chance to do a mini shopping spree.
I decided to pick up a few of my new favorites.
THIS DRESS: Ok...really... It's Lululemon. I don't go there to buy dresses. This time shopping it was different. I tried on this dress and realized Lulu can't really go wrong with their clothes. This dress is super comfy, functional, and can be styled a million ways.
5 ways to wear this
- Wear this with a bikini and these flip flops to the beach.
- This dress and this infinity scarf. That is all.
- Throw the dress on top of these leggings, with booties, and a jacket!
- Throw on short shorts, a cute sports bra, cute tennies, and head out to hot yoga!
Stuff your Bra: Lululemon came out with This sports bra last year, and I was so bummed when they discontinued it. Well, it's back! This is the best sports bra I have ever purchased (that's why I bought 5).
1. It's cute. I love the criss cross back.
2. It's supportive. Who else has a big chest? This will tame your tata's.
3. It is functional. You can wear it anywhere, anytime. Yoga, runs, gym, weekend trip, etc.
4. It is useful. I always use the pockets for my phone and credit card. No need for a purse at the gym!
5. You get your money's worth. The quality fabric and design are worth it!!
A fun colored jacket: Lulu has the most comfy fitness jackets on the market. I love their above the others, for a number of reasons.
1. The colors are SO MUCH fun. They always are coming out with new colors!
2. The fit is snug.They hug your curves, so they are still feminine. I can workout in these jackets and still be comfortable.
3. They are super versatile. You can wear them to yoga, the gym, on a weekend trip, a hike, or throw on with boyfriend jeans and flip flops.
4. The material isn't too heavy. You don't feel weighed down by the fabric.
5. I am obsessed with the pockets, and finger covers.