This is too yummy to pass up. As Halloween is right around the corner caramel apples are everywhere! I felt like making myself a snack, but thought of a peanut butter apple instead of caramel.
1 red apple
1 green apple
Organic PB, almond butter, walnut butter, or cashew butter.
1. Cut out the core of your apples
2. Slice your apple in to 4 or 5 chunks horizontally
3. Take the bottom piece of your red apple and slather nut butter on it
4. Place a green apple slice on top then repeat until you have a fully stacked apple sandwich
5. This makes 2, but you can grab more apples to make a bunch!