When sweet potato fries are on a menu, it's seriously hard for me to resist ordering them. I also crave super crispy fries! When my family asked me to make a side dish for our dinner this weekend I knew exactly what I wanted... Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet Potatoes or Yams
Salt & pepper
Optional: Extra virgin olive oil
Optional: lemon, rosemary, thyme
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with Extra Virgin olive oil.
3. Peel yams
4. Thinly slice yams, in to "fry" shaped strips.
5. Spray& toss yams with olive oil and spices.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes (20 minutes+ for crispy fries)