I just got back from Yosemite today. In my normal fashion I hit the gym then headed to the grocery store. I wanted to whip up something delicious and healthy. Hope you try it!
Grilled Romaine Tex Mex Salad
4 oz Organic boneless skinless chicken breast
1 head Organic Romaine lettuce
1/3 c Organic corn
1/2 c Organic bell peppers chopped
1/4 Organic red onion chopped
1/2 Organic lime
1/3 c Organic black beans
Fiesta lime seasoning (Mrs. dash)
1. In a small pan mix corn, black beans, bell pepper, red onion, and lime juice. Let it simmer.
2. In a large pan on medium heat (or on a grill) grill your chicken with Fiesta Lime seasoning.
3. Chop romaine in half (long ways). Place on pan or grill face down on high heat until it's grilled a bit crispy.
3. Place grilled romaine lettuce face up on a plate.
4. Add grilled chicken and veggie mix on top of the romaine.
314 calories. 32g pro, 37 g carb, 4 g fat